* my crock-pot and the fix it and forget it crock-pot bible!!
* Malu and Simon... they are crazy dogs
* The Office (Neither Rillz or I work in an office, so I am talkin about the t.v.show)
* Parenthood (again, not parents so I am talkin 'bout the t.v. show) LOVE this show!!!!
* Breathe Right strips. Ever tried them? You should. They help me sleep and breath so much better at night. I was very skeptical at first. But now I am hooked.
* Couponing. Oh the money I save!
* Automatic car starter. Makes my car nice and warm for me in winter and cool in summer!
* Heidi and Kristi's babies! Helps a little to prolong my bad desire for one.
* Rillz's cooking skills. Yum!
* when Rillz speaks in a different language (speaking of different language, in the mail lately, Rillz has been getting offers and advertisements in spanish. Neither I or Rillz know spanish!! Just because his last name is Rivera doesn't mean he is mexican. But I love that too. It's good comedy)
* Family Feud. I suspect I would be good on that show.
* Simon not letting me cut his really long nails. I don't want to go spend $10 on a nail trim either
* Our t.v. reception. The t.v. will cut out if a car drives by or if we sit in the wrong position.
* sorting coupons in my binder. It sucks. It is hard to convince myself to do it.
* Doing laundry. I hate it. I typically forget about the clothes in the washer and then have to wash them again.
* brushing my teeth. I always brush and I know it is good health but I hate it! Always have.
* Bills... but who doesn't
Thats all for now. Peace and Love
Wednesday, November 17, 2010