Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wedding Plans

Time is FLYING! I have 3 weeks until leaving for Hawaii. I am so excited to go! Ready or not here it comes! Actually, I am very ready for the day to come. I don't want to think about wedding planning anymore. I am extremely excited to finally be married to Rillz in a month. I am wanting to blog some things about the wedding.


Here are our colors...
Obviously pictures don't do them justice. But it's green and orange.






Our Save the Date card....














Our wedding invites...




















I have the flowers, bridesmaid dresses, hair picked, ceremony set up, food picked, blah blah but I want to wait for the actual wedding to happen and share pictures from that instead, just in case it turns out different from the pictures.

One thing I do love... Getting the RSVP cards back in the mail. They are so fun to get and open up! Haha.
Alright, that's all I have time for now. Need to go make dinner.


2 comments:

Kristi M. said...

So the yellow didn't make the cut? Anyway, I am so excited and it is coming way too quickly. I feel so unprepared to go but way excited at the same time.

Megan and Greg said...

Man, I was spoiled. My Mom did everything for me. I can't imagine doing it all myself! You are superwoman :)